2004 SCT-User Imaging Contest

  • Kevin Dixon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Good Morning:

      With Ron's kind permission, I am posting this announcement of the 2004
      SCT-User Imaging Contest. If you are a member of the SCT-User group (or
      would like to become one) and own a catadioptric telescope, I invite you
      to submit an entry to this year's contest. We have 13 categories from
      which to choose and some wonderful prizes lined up for contest winners
      from great sponsors like our own beloved Ron Wodaski.

      I invite you to visit the website that Dave Cole has created for the
      contest at: http://www.nexstar11.com/contest/index.shtml

      On the site you will find the contest rules, links to our sponsors, the
      images that have been submitted to date and the winning images from the
      2003 contest.

      I hope to see your images in our contest very soon.

      Clear skies,
      Kevin Dixon