RE: [ccd-newastro] Fork Mounts ...Stink?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2000
      You can sometimes find someone who would like to pick up a used fork mount.
      You could offer it for sale on Astromart. I don't know a price for one, but
      if you figure that the scope is worth about $500 used, you can subtract that
      from the value of the kit to get the value of the mount.

      Ron Wodaski
      The New Astronomy Book Site - http://www.newastro.com