Re: [ccd-newastro] M51

  • desnar
    Message 1 of 31 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hi Dan

      Nice images. The B&W image seems clearer (shows more detail) than the
      colour version. Stars look nice and round although again, in the colour
      image they seem slightly "not as tight". I would be happy to have taken
      either of these. By the way, what 'scope did you use?

      Cheers

      Dennis

      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 8, 2007
        Hi all,

        here a new version of M51 with some additional Lum data
        http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/M51.htm

        regards
        Wolfgang