M51

  • Dan T.
    Message 1 of 31 , May 31 9:38 AM
      I took some new images of M51 the other night and have compleated my work on them. If anyone could look at them and give an opinion. Keep in mind I'm in a light polluted area, and I'm still a bit new to the processing area. So any advice woudl be a big help. Thanks

      http://www.thurs.net/dan/DeepSpace/galaxies/pictures/m51.htm

      Dan Thurs
      www.thurs.net/dan
      Dans Astrophotography web page
      Astronomy is looking up

    • sn2005cs
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 8, 2007
        Hi all,

        here a new version of M51 with some additional Lum data
        http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/M51.htm

        regards
        Wolfgang