RE: [ccd-newastro] Automap II - Why wont it Work for Me??

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      Ron,

      First, may I say to anyone reading this other than Ron, that I know others
      are obviously using Ron's Automapper II to great advantage.

      I'm once again a bit shame-faced. Despite my "double-checking" everything,
      I find my server setting for both The Sky and CCDSoft did NOT agree with
      your documentation. That is without doubt where I've made my mistake.

      As to CCDCalc, I'm also a bit embarrassed. I looked at the on-screen
      graphics a number of times for some way to communicate my settings with
      Automapper, and my eyes totally missed the "save" button next to Image Scale.

      I have no doubt that the server settings issue is the source of my
      problems. At the moment at almost 5 PM, the sky looks pretty doubtful for
      tonight--but it has often looked like this only to be clear by nightfall.

      When I can check things out, if I'm still having trouble despite
      everything, I'll get back privately, Ron. Your offer to help privately is
      truly appreciated!

      Bob Genung