Re: [ccd-newastro] Celestron's C11 Carbon Fibre

  • innercite
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
      I agree.... I just did not know if the Fastar lens was available yet from Celestron for the C11..

      Ken
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
        There are available for the 8", 11" and 14"

        Steve

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
          Wow... when I had my C11 carbon fiber they kept saying the Fastar would be out in the next 2 weeks for the C11 and never did (for months)..they must have finally started shipping them...

          Ken

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
            Steve you cannot buy a C-11 Fastar Lens, Celestron never made it to the
            store shelf, there is a Hyperstar Lens available for the C-11 and it
            works quite well.

            Michael
            astroden

[...]

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
            082829:HM/A=1464858/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_Cqu
            o_1/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

            <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egrou
            pmail/S=:HM/A=1464858/rand=783466557>

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Steve Reilly
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
              Hey Mike,

              Just going by the advertisements on several of the Astronomy web sites
              that list them as well as a part number. Maybe some updating would be a
              good idea.

              Steve

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
                I hear that, almost all the venders list them, but they can't get them.

                Michael
                Astroden

[...]

                pmail/S=:HM/A=1464858/rand=669640198>

                <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .