RE: [ccd-newastro] Celestron's C11 Carbon Fibre

  • Steve Reilly
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
      Not to dispute you Ken but yes, the C11 carbon fiber is Fastar
      compatible.

      Steve
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
        I agree.... I just did not know if the Fastar lens was available yet from Celestron for the C11..

        Ken

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
          There are available for the 8", 11" and 14"

          Steve

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
            Wow... when I had my C11 carbon fiber they kept saying the Fastar would be out in the next 2 weeks for the C11 and never did (for months)..they must have finally started shipping them...

            Ken

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
              Steve you cannot buy a C-11 Fastar Lens, Celestron never made it to the
              store shelf, there is a Hyperstar Lens available for the C-11 and it
              works quite well.

              Michael
              astroden

[...]

              <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egroupweb/S=1705
              082829:HM/A=1464858/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_Cqu
              o_1/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>

              <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=246920.2960106.4328965.2848452/D=egrou
              pmail/S=:HM/A=1464858/rand=783466557>

              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
                Hey Mike,

                Just going by the advertisements on several of the Astronomy web sites
                that list them as well as a part number. Maybe some updating would be a
                good idea.

                Steve

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
                  I hear that, almost all the venders list them, but they can't get them.

                  Michael
                  Astroden

[...]

                  pmail/S=:HM/A=1464858/rand=669640198>

                  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .