Re: [ccd-newastro] M51

  • ksbtk@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 1, 2003
      I have not tried it yet Michael, but perhaps you could try the technique
      that Bert Katzung posted for selection and feathering of bright objects
      within an image. Please see post # 13,700 for the specifics on the method.

      Clear skies,
      Kevin Dixon
      ksbtk@...

      From: "Michael Downing" <michael@...>

      > This is a image of M51 I did tonight, and I was wondering how do I get
      > the core softer looking.
      > C-14 @F5.5 ST-8XE LRGB=60:30:30:40
      > www.astroden.com/st8/c14/m51.jpg
    • sn2005cs
      Message 31 of 31 , Apr 8, 2007
        Hi all,

        here a new version of M51 with some additional Lum data
        http://www.dsi-astronomie.de/M51.htm

        regards
        Wolfgang