Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Decision time

  • NRubenstn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Feb 1, 2001
      In a message dated 2/1/2001 12:28:20 AM Central Standard Time,
      ecook@... writes:

      << Ron,
      The obvious advantage to a 3-ring binder over spiral binding is the
      ability to easily add updated pages, chapters, as well as additional
      printed material including various e-mails from you discussing
      selected topics of CCD imaging.

      I vote for either the 3-ring binder approach, with spiral binding
      being second choice. >>

      Dear Ron:

      I agree with Ed.

      Norm Rubenstein
    • tboerner
      Message 54 of 54 , Feb 4, 2001
        Hello Ron;

        I recommend that you publish the hard cover book with what you have
        and let Maxim DL Ver 5 do it's own thing. I for one like a hard cover
        book, and I've got a lot of old books and still like being able to read
        them whenever I want. Everything becomes out of date, so what! Use the
        web page for more detail and updates but please print the book.
        Thanks
        Tom