test

  • Bill Perry <wperry38@netscape.net>
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2003
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 25, 2003

        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 25, 2003

          Message 4 of 18 , Nov 29, 2003

            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 19, 2003
              test
              RG
              ----- Original Message -----
              From: "ragreiner3" <ragreiner3@...>
              To: <ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com>
              Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 11:20 PM
              Subject: Re: [ccd-newastro] Optec NextGen 0.33x Telecompressor Lens

              > I used the original optec reducer and found it was not well corrected in
              the blue-violet end of the spectrum at all. It did cover the small ST-7
              chip. It did not cover the larger ST-8 chip. It had to be used at the
              specified distance from the chip.

              > After reading the specifications on the new generation reducer, it sounds
              like they have improved the reducer optically. If you can live with the
              specifications you will be fine. Optec does make good optical and
              mechanical equipment.

              > It is impossible to get a filter between the focal reducer and the camera.
              Thus you need to use the Optec wilter wheel.

              > Doc G
              > .

              Service.

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • arun mehta
              Message 6 of 18 , May 19 10:42 AM
                test

                MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*
              • Victor Ramírez
                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 11, 2005
                  Test
                • Joe Mize
                  Message 8 of 18 , Oct 16, 2006
                    test

                    "May You Go Among The Imperishable Stars"

                    Joe Mize
                    StarFields Observatory http://www.cav-sfo.com/
                    Chiefland, FL 29:24'33.4"N 82:51'37.7"W