Re: ST8 Streaks update

  • clearviewh <clearview@cuttingedge.net>
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2002
      Well it was a nice idea, but nope, it's still the same. I'll wait
      till SBIG get;s back, and maybe try a few more things, but then I bet
      it will have to go back. I'll have to get out the ole ST7E to hold me
      over Ha Ha
      Ed

    • Bob
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003
        Ed,

        The MaximDL/CCD users group has a PDF doc by John Smith in the files
        section regarding possible fixes for a ST-8E problems, and is based on a
        discussion with SBIG. You might want to take a look at
        it: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MaxImDL/files/shutter%20fix.pdf

        Bob Genung