      De: 'Bernard Miller' bgmiller011@... [ccd-newastro]
      Enviado: 21/07/2014 02:26
      Para: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com
      Asunto: [ccd-newastro] Astrophotography Video

      Hi,

      I have been playing with a video editing software package I purchased and decided to create a video slide show of some of my images. It is not going to win any Academy Awards, but it was fun playing around with it. If you have any interest and 8.5 minutes to spare, you can view the video at the URL below. If you are interested, the software package is called ProShow Gold and it was pretty easy to learn and use. I am sure there are other software packages that can do the same thing and I have no idea if this one is any better than others, but it is another tool in the kit for doing something a little different.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLrQcHo9wV4&feature=youtu.be

      Bernard

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic