74356Re: [ccd-newastro] Most reliable one-shot color camera for remote setups

    Jul 18 6:22 PM
      Thanks for the suggestions. I will follow up to see.

      As for reseting with power, the problem at the moment is that we cannot actually detect that the camera has a problem; MaxIm thinks the camera is waiting to download. We can probably figure something out, but it would be complicated because ACP has control of the camera; anhything we do will have to not get in ACP's way.

      Which is why I'm thinking; maybe there's a better choice of camera. :-)

      Ron Wodaski
      rwodaski@...

      On Jul 18, 2014, at 4:01 PM, plsherman@... [ccd-newastro] <ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      What do you do to reset the camera? If it's a power off then on again, could you do that using a remote switch on the external power supply?

      You might also check with Mike Unsold or Guylan, authors of ImagesPlus and BackyardEOS to see if they've run into this problem and have solutions.

      Phil

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic