  • Fabio Acquarone
    Mar 15, 2014

       I had a session on Saturday shooting M106.  Moon at 53% was disturbing a lot and i struggled to have a good result on the background sky, flat was almost covering issues at 50%.
      Anyway cropping a little , defects are les visible, but i found on the image a zone , upper right corner, which it puzzling me. It seems that something is displayed but i do not undertsand what it is.
      Here is the image http://www.flickr.com/photos/fabioh2o/13070025874/lightbox/

      Here is the image with some label on the displayed objects, not all are labelled.

      And here is a crop of the "incriminated" area, that i put on the Files-->Fabio folder.
      Can someone help to understand ? Is it a reflection ?

      Image was taken with:
      FLT 110 F7 on GM11
      SXVF-M25C + LP2 + flattener
      Lodestar as guider