      From: Mike Dodd <mike@...>
      To: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, February 9, 2014 11:41 AM
      Subject: Re: [ccd-newastro] Best way to handle being out of town?

      Mark Acker wrote:

      > I will be out of town for 10 days next month and will not be spending
      > any time reading the groups. What's the best way to handle a long-ish
      > outage without coming back to 10k messages? Is it best to just
      > unsubscribe prior to leaving then resubscribe upon returning?

      I would go into the Yahoo group on the Web, click on Membership along
      the top bar, then Edit Membership. In the Subscription block on the page
      that opens, click the tiny pen icon, then for Message Delivery, check No
      Email, then click Save.

      When you get back, set Individual Email.

      HTH.

      Mike Dodd
      http://astronomy.mdodd.com
      Louisa County, Virginia USA N37.58.23 W77.56.24

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic