73504RE: RE: [ccd-newastro] The Helix Nebula

  • barry.schellenberg
    Oct 21, 2013

      When I combine with Ha I always lose some star color. I did check some other images on the web to compare, but didn't see much color in this region.

      I know I need to take an additional step in my processing to preserve the stars. I am always so amazed with your images and the color you are able to capture in the surrounding stars.

      Perhaps you could share your processing workflow with me.

      ---In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, <ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I love the nebula, but the stars seem to have no color.