73493monitor advice

  • dmalleo
    Oct 18, 2013
      Hello,

      although I would consider a monitor a key tool for image processing, this message *might* be considered OT, if so, please forgive me and just ignore the message.

      I'm looking for a good monitor to process my images (my old panel died on me) and I've been considering the "SpectraView" line from NEC - specifically their 27" model (http://www.necdisplay.com/p/desktop-monitors/pa271w-bk-sv)

      I'm well versed on the topics of calibration and color spaces, and I would like to know if any astrophotographer here has direct experience with this monitor model or another from the same line.

      Thanks,
      Daniele

      ==
      astrodan.com