7306[ccd-newastro] Yet another Lightbox question

  • Gene Kahn
    Apr 16 10:30 PM
      Hi
      I am making a light box and have not seen any information on how much light
      to use.
      I am kind of new to CCDing so forgive the question if it has been covered
      many times before.
      I have a 12" LX200 and a SBIG ST-8E. The box I am building is 16" square and
      20" deep.
      I am using 2 layers of milky plastic. I want to use 12V to power it.
      Anybody already done
      this and have any good suggestions on wattage?

      Any help would be appreciated.
      Gene Kahn
      gdkahn@...