72895Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Calculating average brightness in an area of a fits image

  • Mark Striebeck
    Jun 2, 2013
      Hi Stan,

      Thanks a lot for these instructions (I was just composing an email asking
      how to do this? :-)

      But why is it that sky glow affects star colors differently then sky color?
      In my (naive) view, I thought of sky glow as a kind of filter that distorts
      the color for everything equally in an image.

      Thanks
      MarkS