71945Re: [ccd-newastro] OT M31 from Spruce Knob, WV

  • Matt
    Oct 30, 2012
      Hi Bob,

      Thank you for stopping and taking a look :) I am finally able to say that I have given this scope first light under dark skies! :)

      Matthew Dieterich
      Robert Morris University: Environmental Science

      www.MatthewDieterich.Zenfolio.com