69551Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Definition of a Robotic Mount

    Jul 5, 2011
      Both mounts are robotic, in the sense that they can be used remotely. Each offers useful features, but they are different. One person might only consider the Paramount because of the built-in homing. Another might choose the AP because of the hand controller.

      it comes down to what do you want to do with the mount?

      Ron Wodaski