67680Re: Replacement of ST9XE

  • Cavok VFR
    Jun 20, 2010
      I was going to suggest a focal reducer also. Since you are already using a TCF focuser, you may find that it may be easiest to integrate one of the Optec focal reducers into your imaging train. Just make sure it can cover size of the diagonal.

      Also, I saw a comment saying that the ST-10 was the largest CCD available with self guiding CCD option and adaptive optics compatible in the ST series body That is true for monochrome CCDs, but the ST-4000 is I believe about 50% larger than the ST-10 and works with the AO8 and comes in the ST-series body.

      Steve