67627Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Replacement of ST9XE

  • Umair Asim
    Jun 3, 2010
      Thank Terry, Roy and Bob.

      Bob, i have tried Meade 0.63 reducer for that matter but was very
      disappointed because flattening was a big issue. Perhaps because of my long
      imaging train? That is TCF-S,AO8,MOAG,CFW10 and ST9XE.

      Phil i would love to do that stuff.. big time.. I will email you privately.

      Regards,

      Umair Asim
      www.umairasim.com