67626Re: Replacement of ST9XE

  • raro_observer
    Jun 2, 2010
      Umair

      Your existing setup with the ST9XE is perfect for doing photometry. You could do some real science on variables such as CVs, eclipsing binaries or exoplanets. You could even get some publications either with your own work or as part of a team. Think about it. If you want help I'd be willing to give you whatever advice I can.

      Cheers

      Phil Evans
      VSS (Variable Stars South)