      From: Joe Marietta [mailto:jmarietta@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 7:43 PM
      To: ccd-newastro@egroups.com
      Subject: [ccd-newastro] Ice Crysals

      Hi Folks,
      I uploaded a file called "holes" for help. I have a new ST8E NABG
      that I have had
      for about 9 months, but am now just beginning to use it. Prior to
      use, it was stored in dry Pelican case.

      Now after a few nights of good service, I am now getting these holes
      in my images... are these or could they be ice crystals?

      Questions:

      1. Can a relatively new camera get these? Granted I have had the
      camera for 9 months, but it has be well stored and not exposed to the
      enviornment

      2. What do I do now?

      Thanks
      Joe