65606Re: New images from a new observatory

  • Robert Gillette
    Jul 5, 2009
      Max,

      Sorry for the slow reply. I use a LinkSys WRT160N router. It may penetrate our house walls better than others as we live in an 1850s frame house with no foil-backed insulation in the walls.

      I should clarify that I use the Wi-Fi link for Internet access from my cabin, 450 feet from the house, but not to run the observatory which is 30 feet from the cabin. For that I use a USB hub connected to the cabin by three USB extender cables.

      Bob
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic