61876Re: Health Alert

  • Doug Duncan
    Apr 1, 2008
      I think a more fitting position, given your enormous technical insight,
      as demonstratted in your press release, is the Senior Supervising
      Director of the new NASA program for the future Hubble II optical system
      and launch.

      > For more information, please check the date of this press release.
      >
      > Ron Wodaski
      > Senior Director, NASA Space Telescope and Advanced Astronomy
      Division., Grinding, Polishing and Launch Group, Mombi Launch Control
      and Contract Science Application Team, General Services Control Group,
      Problem Clean up Lahor Staff Management Director, Night Watch Personell

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic