61562RE: [ccd-newastro] Pixel size question

  • Mark de Regt
    Mar 1 9:11 AM
      Antonio,

      There's no such thing as "too big." ;)

      It's a matter of personal preference. Personally, I like smaller pixels
      with short focal length scopes, because I like getting more detail. But
      imaging with a TOA-150 with a 12 micron camera isn't much different than
      imaging with an FSQ-106 with 9 micron pixels, so you'd be fine.

      It just depends on what you want.

      --Mark

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic