60456Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Help with computer

  • Robert Marceau
    Dec 3, 2007
      On 12/1/07, Murray Hammick <mphammick@...> wrote:

      > Sounds like a great idea - can you set it up as a table so we can enter
      > our data ?
      >
      > Not sure what your last comment was about "Communication fails" - was that
      > referring to Starry Sky Pro 7.5 ?

      (snip)

      Murray

      I simply made up a fictitious (I hope) application and provided a sample
      comment just to give an idea of what I was thinking of.

      I'll try to create a table tonight, but since I am not using Vista yet, I
      won't have any real answers to put into it.