60412Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: Help with computer

  • Robert Marceau
    Nov 30, 2007
      It might be helpful if we could start a table of astro applications are
      known to work with Vista and which have issues. The upgrade check that MS
      provides can tell for mainstream apps like Photoshop, but is not going to
      know much about specialty products. Since this group is not dedicated to
      any one brand of hardware or software product, it seems like a good home for
      a resource like this.

      The database link in Yahoo Groups allows us to create a shared table. I
      would suggest columns like this:

      *Application Name* *Level* *Version* *Category* *Compatible* *Mostly
      Works* *Major Problems* *Comments* Starry Sky Pro 7.5 Planetarium X Telescope
      Communication Fails

      Any thoughts?

      Rob Marceau