57265DST Update

  • Rob Marceau
    Mar 1 4:16 PM
      Hi all,

      If you are suing a Windows based PC, here is a link for reading up on and
      downloading Microsoft�s patch which will make sure that your PC�s clock is
      updated correctly:

      http://support.microsoft.com/kb/931836/en-us

      If you use Windows Update or Microsoft Update regularly, you may already
      have this patch.

      This may not solve DST problems for all applications, but it will ensure
      that the Current Time they are getting from the PC�s clock is correct.

      This one looks like it might be more fun than Y2K was.

      Hope this helps.

      Rob Marceau

      _____