      De : ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com]
      De la part de Wodaski - Yahoo
      Envoyé : samedi 1 juillet 2006 18:33
      À : ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : RE: RE : RE : [ccd-newastro] error automapper

      This is a very strange error. What is happening is that Automapper is
      checking with TheSky to see if there was an error trying to slew. TheSky
      has
      a property objTele.GetLastSlewError, and when Automapper tries to get
      the
      value of this property, TheSky 6 is not supplying it. In fact, it is
      refusing. I am creating a new build of Automapper which I will send to
      you
      privately for testing, that does more granular error reporting in this
      section of the code, maybe that will help us track this down. I can tell
      you
      that this is somehow unique to your machine; no one else has reported
      this
      problem.

      Ron Wodaski
      http://www.newastro.com <http://www.newastro.com/>

      _____

      De : ccd-newastro@ <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com
      De : ccd-newastro@ <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com
      From: ccd-newastro@ <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:ccd-newastro@ <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com]
      On
      Behalf Of Eric Mouquet
      Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 9:58 AM
      To: ccd-newastro@ <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE : RE : [ccd-newastro] error automapper

      I Ron,
      I've updated the SKY6 to 6.0.0 .51 but still have the same error !
      Any ideas ?
      Eric

      De : ccd-newastro@ <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com
      From: ccd-newastro@ <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 8:40 AM
      To: ccd-newastro@ <mailto:ccd-newastro%40yahoogroups.com>
      yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ccd-newastro] error automapper

      Hello to the list,
      I wanted to replace my old (last year model) and got some strange error
      from automapper 2 :
      The scope slew to the first point as expected , stop for 1 sec, then
      goes to the next point without taking image..
      Here is the error message:
      Slew Failure
      Error 430 Class does not support Automation or does not support expected
      interface
      Context objTele.GetlastSlewError.
      The Sky 6 and CCDSOft V5 are very last version, the server in the Sky
      and CCDsoft are set as expected, CDDSoft preference is set to The Sky 6.
      I'm Using Paramount ME, I never had this problem over past years using
      the same equipment.
      Any ideas ?
      Thanks for helping
      Eric Mouquet