50421RE: [ccd-newastro] Re: fits - plugin

  • Eddie Trimarchi
    Mar 1, 2006
      I tried it but couldn't get Photoshop to differentiate between them so had
      to delete Liberator :)

      Someone posted a while back that they were using both, Liberator for reading
      and Fitsplug for exporting (Liberator doesn't do exports), but I didn't ask
      how. I guess it's possible.

      Regards,

      Eddie Trimarchi
      astroshed.com