49677Re: My 1st shared images - HH and Saturn

  • Steve Riley
    Feb 2, 2006
      Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. I look forward to
      posting more - especially if the clouds will go away and I can take
      some more!

      Jan - good luck with your setup!

      JB mentioned my M82 picture, I won't start a new thread for that
      one, but here's the link:
      http://www.arcturussoftware.com/galaxy_m82.htm

      Steve Riley
      Buena Vista Observatory
      http://www.arcturussoftware.com/astro.htm

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, jan Borms <jan.borms@...> wrote:

      > hi all and Steve,
      >
      > Steve, if got just one word for your pictures:
      > super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm as long as you imaging but
      didn't
      > reached the level you have! I'm hard working at my mount and have
      bought me
      > a second DSI-camera for using it as guid. Because my mount haven't
      > LX200-features have i bought also an LX200-emulator.So, next week
      i've got
      > autoguiding on my mount and hope that my images getting better.
      >

      > greetings and go on with the good work,
      >
      > Jan Borms
      >

      > PS: be free to visit my site at: http://users.telenet.be/dsi-
      astronomy/

      > PPS: for anyone of this yahoogroup: If you like would i place your
      link on
      > my page.You just need to send me your link by mail. You're also
      free to
      > place my link on your site too.
      >
      > Cya,
      >
      > Jan borms
      >
      > On 2/1/06, Rick Wiggins <rickwiggins@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Steve,
      > > You have provided us with an exellent palette of images. Both are
      > > exellent. The Saturn is very impressive. From my perspective you
      are
      > > doing excellent work! Please post more.
      > > Rick
      > >
      > > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Riley" <seriley@p...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I've been imaging since summer 2005, and these last two images
      > > > turned out pretty good, so I thought I'd share my first images
      on
      > > > the group.
      > > >
      > > > Please let me know what you think, all constructive feedback is
      > > > welcome.
      > > >
      > > > Horsehead with ST-10XME:
      > > > http://www.arcturussoftware.com/nebula_horsehead.htm
      > > >
      > > > Saturn with webcam:
      > > > http://www.arcturussoftware.com/SS_saturn.htm
      > > >
      > > > Details of each photo are included on each web page.
      > > >
      > > > It sure is a lot of fun imaging, I just wish I had some more
      clear
      > > > nights during the winter. I guess that's a common thought!
      > > >
      > > > Steve Riley
      > > > Buena Vista Observatory
      > > > http://www.arcturussoftware.com/astro.htm
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic