49667Re: My 1st shared images - HH and Saturn

  • coreybazsi777
    Feb 2 10:47 AM
      Hey!

      I plan to travel to Transylvania, and I want to make astrophotos
      there. it gets really really cold there at night, but sky conditions
      are better than on Texas ranches where I have been. Black sky!
      Any way I have only a Canon 350D (IR filter removed) but I dont know
      how its going to behave in temperatures like -25C.
      I just wonder if any of you have information about it... I tried to
      gather information at the digital astro list, but I wasnt really
      succesfull.
      I can overcome on the problemn of condensation, but I dont know if
      this temperature is harsh for the electronics or not...

      clear skies
      corey
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic