49663Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: My 1st shared images - HH and Saturn

  • jan Borms
    Feb 2, 2006
      hi all and Steve,

      Steve, if got just one word for your pictures:
      super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm as long as you imaging but didn't
      reached the level you have! I'm hard working at my mount and have bought me
      a second DSI-camera for using it as guid. Because my mount haven't
      LX200-features have i bought also an LX200-emulator.So, next week i've got
      autoguiding on my mount and hope that my images getting better.

      greetings and go on with the good work,

      Jan Borms

      PS: be free to visit my site at: http://users.telenet.be/dsi-astronomy/

      PPS: for anyone of this yahoogroup: If you like would i place your link on
      my page.You just need to send me your link by mail. You're also free to
      place my link on your site too.

      Cya,

      Jan borms