48158Re: The Advanced Imaging Conference - and the East Coast Conference on Astronom

  • galaxyimages1
    Dec 7, 2005
      Hi guys:

      Yes, this was only fun and kidding around with each other. I thought
      the "confused" picture was pretty funny and laughed - as i did at the
      picture i posted of the baby crying - it was too cute to pass up. All
      done in fun by both of us.

      I do believe the East Coast conference will be a good one - and I know
      the AIC in the West will be good too. ;-)) We are not "coordinating"
      presenters so there will be a good spread of speakers from conference
      to conference. Both will offer workshops, spearker sessions and
      vendor booths. Go to one, go to both - have some fun, learn and enjoy.

      Steve