48084Re: The Advanced Imaging Conference - and the East Coast Conference on Astronom

  • Randy Nulman
    Dec 3, 2005
      Jack,
      First of all, I do not think that Warren's post or question was
      either a mistake or inappropriate. I think what you may not be
      aware of is Wayne Cooper's occassional "self-depricating"
      jokes...such as the one he posted here that wasn't really a response
      to the thread at all, he just used the thread to add in one of his
      jokes and it was to Wayne and his "joking" image of himself that
      Steve and I responded. Believe me that it had nothing to do with
      Warren's post which was pretty much over after Steve appropriately
      replied.

      Guess the problem with jokes is that if one is not familiar with the
      comic or his style, things can get mis-interpreted. I think that's
      what happened here and for that I apologize.

      Randy Nulman

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "jp922" <jackpatterson@c...>

      <rj.nulman@v...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Wayne,
      > >
      > > As you know, I consider you seriously "funny" and "sick" at the
      > same
      > > time <G>! This was another one of your funny posts and really
      made
      > > my day!!....Also saw Steve's response, which was equally
      > appropriate
      > > to this.
      > >
      > > Regards,
      > > Randy Nulman
      > >

      > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "galaxyimages1"
      <smandel@m...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Please select the link below to see my answer:
      > >
      > > http://www.galaxyimages.com/baby.html
      > >
      > > Steve
      > >

      > > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Cooper"
      <coopersx@c...>
      > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Please select the link below to view my question concerning
      the
      > AIC
      > > > East:
      > > >
      > > > http://wayne-cooper.com/photo_gallery37.htm