48081Re: The Advanced Imaging Conference - and the East Coast Conference on Astronom

  • jp922
    Dec 3, 2005
      To:
      Wayne Cooper
      Steve Mandel
      Randy Nulman

      Warren Keller is a serious imager. Yes, he made a mistake posting
      the response he did, but he doesn't deserve the ridicule you people
      inflicted with your images and comments. Steve, your first response
      was appropriate for his mistake and it should have stopped there.

      Jack Patterson

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Nulman" <rj.nulman@v...>

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "galaxyimages1" <smandel@m...>
      wrote:

      > Please select the link below to see my answer:
      >
      > http://www.galaxyimages.com/baby.html
      >
      > Steve
      >

      > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Cooper" <coopersx@c...>
      wrote:

      > > Please select the link below to view my question concerning the
      AIC
      > > East:
      > >
      > > http://wayne-cooper.com/photo_gallery37.htm
      > >
      > > Sincerely, Wayne
      > >

      > > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "galaxyimages1"
      <smandel@m...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Warren:
      > > >
      > > > Read the whole announcement - there is going to be an East
      Coast
      > > version.
      > > >
      > > > As to a poll - problem is, the guys who are willing to work on
      > > this,
      > > > all of us below, want to do so near where we live. We have
      > > families,
      > > > day jobs, etc. that would make it difficult to put these on in a
      > > > location that is more than driving distance from us - in San
      Jose
      > > or
      > > > Philly. Unless of course, you want to send us a chartered jet
      > > get
      > > > around in. ;-))
      > > >
      > > > Steve
      > > >

      > > > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Warren A. Keller"