48063Re: The Advanced Imaging Conference - and the East Coast Conference on Astronom

  • Randy Nulman
    Dec 2, 2005
      Wayne,

      As you know, I consider you seriously "funny" and "sick" at the same
      time <G>! This was another one of your funny posts and really made
      my day!!....Also saw Steve's response, which was equally appropriate
      to this.

      Regards,
      Randy Nulman

      --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Wayne Cooper" <coopersx@c...>
      wrote:

      > Please select the link below to view my question concerning the
      AIC
      > East:
      >
      > http://wayne-cooper.com/photo_gallery37.htm
      >
      > Sincerely, Wayne
      >

      > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "galaxyimages1"
      <smandel@m...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Warren:
      > >
      > > Read the whole announcement - there is going to be an East Coast
      > version.
      > >
      > > As to a poll - problem is, the guys who are willing to work on
      > this,
      > > all of us below, want to do so near where we live. We have
      > families,
      > > day jobs, etc. that would make it difficult to put these on in a
      > > location that is more than driving distance from us - in San
      Jose
      > or
      > > Philly. Unless of course, you want to send us a chartered jet
      > get
      > > around in. ;-))
      > >
      > > Steve
      > >

      > > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Warren A. Keller"
      > <warhen@z...>
      > > wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Dear Guys,
      > > > It's not within my means to travel to the left
      coast.
      > I'm
      > > > a drivable 5 hours from NYC. I was able to do Ron's workshop
      at
      > > > NEAF, but would love an AIC-type conference in the east. I
      wish
      > you
      > > > could have put out a poll on a few lists to see how many
      midwest
      > > > right coasters there are that would have been interested.
      > > >
      > > > Truly,
      > > > Warren A. Keller
      > > >
      > > > --- In ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Mandel"
      > <smandel@m...>