27077Re: [ccd-newastro] Re: NGC 3628 from Chiefland

  • Astrofx@aol.com
    May 1, 2004
      Thanks for the comments Randy
      I did get a good data set and my processing is starting to come together a
      It took me longer to process than gather the data.
      Of course as my brother says: "Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a
      while." <grn>

      In a message dated 5/1/2004 12:54:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      rj.nulman@... writes:
      Doesn't get better than this! The detail, smoothness, everything is
      just perfect..best I've seen.