      From: peter_noakes [mailto:peternoakes@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 3:34 AM
      To: ccd-newastro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ccd-newastro] Which focal reducer??? (f6.3 focal reducer)

      Now living in the UK means that a tin of beans costs twice as much
      as in the US. Then on top of that if any reference is made to
      astronomy the price increases 10 fold. I'm after a focal reducer &
      have 3 options;

      Buy one new from the states & face to wraith of import duties.

      Buy one 2nd hand, I have one lined up, which happens to cost the
      same as one new in the US!.

      Finally there is this option http://webcaddy.com.au/astro/F-066FR-
      pics.htm

      Does anyone have any experience of the 3rd option? & does is work as
      well as the Meade version.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic