Good Morning Everyone! I hope all of you are doing great. I just posted the link to this group on several Facebook pages and I hope new members will beanniereeves2
Craniofacial Acceptance Month starts in two days, so let's turn Facebook YELLOW! Also, if you would like a Craniofacialanniereeves2
Hey Everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself. I am 17 years old and have Pfeiffer Syndrome. I live in MA and go to Boston Children's for everything. Is anyonenatalimasar
CCA is the premier national organization addressing the medical, financial, emotional, psychosocial and educational issues related to craniofacial conditions. Our mission: empowering and giving hope to individuals and families affected by facial differences. We envision a world where all people are accepted for who they are, not how they look
- Craniofacial Anomalies
- Oct 29, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.