RE: [ccaomlcaom] Meeting in Portland

  • David Sale
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2007

      Dear LCAOM Members:

                  The CCAOM LCAOM meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 17 at the times mentioned in Jim’s e-mail below.  For the Council’s full schedule of meetings and events for the week, see www.ccaom.org/Meetings.html.

      Thank you.

      David

      David M. Sale

      3909 National Drive

      Suite 125

      Burtonsville, MD 20866

      Telephone:  301-476-7791

      Fax:  301-476-7792

      E-mail: executivedirector@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 13, 2007
        I am too am working with a small library and the limited budget that comes with it. I agree with the suggestions of Ewa completely!
        I regret not being able to attend the meeting. I am very interested in any catologing information that has been developed for large TCM/acupuncture collections. This would be very helpful shared information.
        I'm not clear of the logistics required to develope into unionization. Increased networking and mutual help on common libraries problems is of great importance and interest here.
        I hope this is of use with your Agenda developement.
        thanks,

        Rebecca  Stansbury
        Librarian /Administrative Assistant

        American Institute of Alternative Medicine
        Phone: 614-825-6255  ext. 231
        Fax: 614-825-6279
        Email: rhawthorne@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 14, 2007
          thanks for the input.  electronic research resources will be on the agenda...
          these can assist smaller libraries with limited resources and
          are an essential part of the emerging effort to provide a true doctoral degree in OM