RE: [ccaomlcaom] Meeting in Portland

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2007
      Where is the agenda, so I can share it with Jack Miller, who thinks he may
      be able to stop in on the meeting?

      nbroering@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 11, 2007
        i am waiting for agenda suggestions before publishing an agenda. in a previous email i suggested such topics as:
        --ways to increase networking and mutual help on common library problems
        --implications of doctoral research requirements for library resources
        --possibility of some mechanism of interlibrary loan between the libraries.
        --creating true library "unions" with shared cataloging.

        nbroering@pacificco llege.edu

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 12, 2007

            Dear LCAOM Members:

                        The CCAOM LCAOM meeting will be held on Wednesday, October 17 at the times mentioned in Jim’s e-mail below.  For the Council’s full schedule of meetings and events for the week, see www.ccaom.org/Meetings.html.

            Thank you.

            David

            David M. Sale

            3909 National Drive

            Suite 125

            Burtonsville, MD 20866

            Telephone:  301-476-7791

            Fax:  301-476-7792

            E-mail: executivedirector@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 13, 2007
              I am too am working with a small library and the limited budget that comes with it. I agree with the suggestions of Ewa completely!
              I regret not being able to attend the meeting. I am very interested in any catologing information that has been developed for large TCM/acupuncture collections. This would be very helpful shared information.
              I'm not clear of the logistics required to develope into unionization. Increased networking and mutual help on common libraries problems is of great importance and interest here.
              I hope this is of use with your Agenda developement.
              thanks,

              Rebecca  Stansbury
              Librarian /Administrative Assistant

              American Institute of Alternative Medicine
              Phone: 614-825-6255  ext. 231
              Fax: 614-825-6279
              Email: rhawthorne@...

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 14, 2007
                thanks for the input.  electronic research resources will be on the agenda...
                these can assist smaller libraries with limited resources and
                are an essential part of the emerging effort to provide a true doctoral degree in OM