LOOM Meeting at CCAOM Conference in Chicago

  • sl_dvd
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      Dear LOOM Members:
      Greetings! This is to let you know that a meeting room has
      been reserved for you at the Council's Chicago conference for the
      afternoon of Wednesday, October 19, from 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. The
      meeting will be held in conjunction with the annual meeting of AAOM
      at the Chicago Westin O'Hare hotel. The discount lodging rooms are
      filling up very fast and apparently are 70% reserved at this time,
      so please make your reservation right away if you will attend the
      confernece and/or the LOOM meeting.

      Reservation information is as follows:
      (1) By phone: 1-800-WESTIN1
      (2) Online: http://www.starwoodmeetng.com/book/AAOM.

      When making your hotel reservation, indicate that you are part of
      the AAOM conference. Your discount room rate, single or double,
      will be $149 per night.

      Let me know if I can assist you in any way before the conference.

      Best to all,

      David Sale
      Executive Director
      CCAOM