LCAOM meeting in Portland October 17th.

  • emd89bz
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16 1:23 PM
      The meeting of the LCAOM is scheduled for Wednesday, October 17th,
      from 1:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
      I hope may of you can attend.
      Please suggestions for agenda items and concerns which you would like
      to be addressed.
      Some items of interest:
      -increased cooperation among libraries and library workers, means to
      provide mutual help and information exchange.
      -possibility of forming internet based "unions" for shared cataloging
      and data exchange.
      -suggested expansion of Library of Congress and/or National Medical
      Library classification schemes to more adequately meet the needs of
      topics in Oriental medicine.
      I look forward to hearing from you.

      Jim Emdy
      Chair, LCAOM
      Santa Cruz, Ca
      Five Branches Institute
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2007
        Hi Jim,
        Thanks for the library meeting notice.
        Unfortunately, I will not be attending, but our College president, Jack
        Miller, said he will be there and plans to join you all for a while.

        nbroering@...