Re: Does anyone have a subscription to tcmtest.com?

  • thorns2go
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 6:38 AM
      I just got a responce for the institutional prices vs. cost to
      individuals. We are also at odds with the cost to the institution.
      The limited time frame that it is good for is also an uncomfortable
      situation. Is anyone else more familiar with it? Is it really better
      than spending the funds to just expand the number of study guides to
      prep for National Boards?

      Rebecca

      --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "Naomi Broering" <NBROERING@...>
      wrote:

      > PCOM looked at getting it but it is too expensive for us.
      > Students use it independently and really like it.
      >
      > Maybe ccaomloom could negotiate a consortium fee if many
      institutions want
      > it, but it would have to go through our presidents.
      > Let me know if you pursue this.
      >
      > Naomi
      > Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA. FACMI
      > Dean of Libraries