RE: [ccaomloom] Does anyone have a subscription to tcmtest.com?

    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2007
      PCOM looked at getting it but it is too expensive for us.
      Students use it independently and really like it.

      Maybe ccaomloom could negotiate a consortium fee if many institutions want
      it, but it would have to go through our presidents.
      Let me know if you pursue this.

      nbroering@...

      Message 2 of 3 , May 24, 2007
        I just got a responce for the institutional prices vs. cost to
        individuals. We are also at odds with the cost to the institution.
        The limited time frame that it is good for is also an uncomfortable
        situation. Is anyone else more familiar with it? Is it really better
        than spending the funds to just expand the number of study guides to
        prep for National Boards?

        Rebecca

        --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, "Naomi Broering" <NBROERING@...>
        wrote:

        > PCOM looked at getting it but it is too expensive for us.
        > Students use it independently and really like it.
        >
        > Maybe ccaomloom could negotiate a consortium fee if many
        institutions want
        > it, but it would have to go through our presidents.
        > Let me know if you pursue this.
        >
        > Naomi
        > Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA. FACMI
        > Dean of Libraries