Re: [ccaomloom] Re: booklist attachment

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 16, 2007
      i will work on it today.
      jim

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: thorns2go <rhawthorne@...>
      To: ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 5:59:08 AM
      Subject: [ccaomloom] Re: booklist attachment

      Jim,
      I'm not able to view your booklist attachment. When I go to the
      message (below - from the group site) it says that the attachment
      did not attach. Can you help me out. Responces sound like others are
      able to view it.
      thanks

      --- In ccaomloom@yahoogrou ps.com, jim emdy <emd89bz@... > wrote:

      > i am attaching a copy of the ACAOM best 100 book list. the
      current list i am working on will have most of these titles but will
      also show additional information.

      > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      > http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • David Bowles
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 17, 2007
        Another good source of information in compiling a booklist is from the Institute of Traditional Medicine in Oregon.
        C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\ICAOM\Library\Assessment\Resources for the Study of Chinese Medicine I_ Books and Journals.htm
        Look forward to seeing a good list.